Friday, August 16, 2013

McCafe Breakfast

Had this for breakfast last weekend ... as a treat to myself. Definitely not cheap ... but its very tasty. Tried to order it today at another McCafe ... but was told they don't have it on their menu (erm .... really?) ... most probably by next week (whaaat?).

Oh well ...

By the way ... this post was done via my Hand phone ... Samsung Note 2. Not bad huh?

Updated on 25 Aug 2013 :
I've come to realise that the Pesto Chicken Set which comes with a small cappuccino (my favourite thus far) is priced differently at different branches of McCafe. It's $7.90 at JEM (the most expensive I've seen so far), $7.10 at Causeway Point & $6.95 at Lot 1. Errm ... I never noticed before ... the varying prices at different locations. Why? Is it the rental? Shouldn't it be the same everywhere? ! I do wonder ...


My 2 boys

No comments:

Post a Comment