Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WED, 21-12-11 : CAPSICUM, CAPSICUM

I was not a gardening lover when I was younger but as I grew older I gained an interest. About six years ago I started to grow potted plants outside our home. When we moved here, we had to give up most of our old plants because it was not convenient to haul everything.

So we purchased new plants, one of them being the capsicum plant.


 Lest you think that the plant was some else's (hehe!), here's (Ryan) proof.

The T-shirt that Ryan's wearing was purchased in KL this year. A little oversized for him but it was pretty cheap for an original Batman merchandise (it was greatly discounted, I think its less than RM20). He insisted on wearing it eventhough its obvious ... that its too large for him ... hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment