Monday, October 4, 2010

SAT, 2-10-10 : DOWNTOWN EAST & A BIRTHDAY

Sorry, this post is rather lengthy & has more than a few photos. I tried ...

Last Saturday was a VERY busy day for us!

We were running an errand at Downtown East that morning so after we were done, we headed to the kid's bowling arena. If you've never been here, its actually pretty cute. It really looks like a miniature version of a real bowling alley. It costs 2 dollars per game. We played here once on Hubby's birthday this year so we knew Ryan would enjoy his time there.

Unfortunately I did not manage to get good photos of my boy playing bowling, but I know he really enjoyed his 2 short games.

The bowling ball (fortunately) is MUCH smaller than Ryan.

Waiting around for his ball.

Later on my boy wanted to ride the Cadbury Ferris Wheel. I wasn't really keen on the idea coz Ryan took the ride once before in April. But Hubby relented & made his son very happy.

For 2 persons, it cost S$ 11.50 (not cheap at all !). There was no one else in the queue nor in the other rides & the wheel only turned 2 miserable times. An very expensive ride indeed!





We stopped by a place to have halal dim sum (errm, I've been craving it for awhile). The limited selection of dim sum was pretty nice (the BBQ paus were delish & fluffy) but the soupy noodles were a real let down (so plain tasting).

Whilst waiting for our food to arrive, we took some pics ... as usual!

 My two lovable boys!

Don't they look alike?

 Ryan took some pics of me ... hehe!

Peace?

Funny faces!

In the afternoon, we went over my bro's place to pass a gift & cut a simple cake to celebrate my nephew's (Sahmi) 5th birthday. After catching up with some nice chit chat, food & lots of play (the kids had a fun time), we sang & blew candles.

Busy ... putting on the candles.


Cutting the cake, with Grandma's help.

What we bought for the birthday boy.

Hehe ... two best buddies embrace. Notice that by now, Ryan was wearing a pair of red pants that were borrowed (from the birthday boy) ... coz he managed to wet his pants on arrival. Duh!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment